I got to school and realized I don't have my bike lock. I'm here only for an
hour or two to volunteer in my son's 2nd grade class. I have no choice but to
leave The Best Bike in the World unlocked in the rack in front of the school
office. TBBITW is finally set up exactly the way I've always dreamed - Big
Nitto Front Rack, Big Nitto Back Rack, baskets and bags galore, and all the
other accoutrements. It would be a crying shame to lose it now. All I can think
about is this week's post from The Bike Snob about his stolen bike - which he
left at HIS son's school!