Not a clue. After this version they went to a 57.5 effective top tube.

I can ride it as a city bike just fine, and so I am not rushing to get rid
of at all. It rides very well and stops superb. Would be a lovely bike for
someone if I were to sell it, but I have no plans to.

It truly is 'the largest frame I can ride' :)