I used dream bars when they came out but switched to noodles and sold off
the dream bar, I like them very much. I also use Nitto B115, which seem
similar to me without the sweep back and a tad of flare. I can't really
tell the difference when I switch back and forth on various bikes but I
would say I like the Noodle better. Back in the day you could get B115's
for half the price of noodles, but that may not be the case any more.

-Dave