Is there such a thing as the "best bar"?

Compass touts theirs as the best Rando bar.
The Noodle is celebrated worldwide.
Others swear by their carbon bars.

But is there really such a thing as the "best" bar?

*1. Or do you think it is too personal a contact point that any one bar can
be the "best"? Like saddles...the "best" is whatever works for you, the
rider.*

I guess best means perfect in comfort, no matter the distance. No pain. All
comfort and perfect, hand-fitting, bends for you.

Also:
*2. I was told that the radical curves of Rando and Noodle bars weren't
intended to make more generous curves for your hands, but just that no one
had the technology to bend bars sharp enough for a 90 degree angle back in
the day, thus the Jackie Robinson pre-turn, outward curve of those rando
bar models before the dive into the turn.*
*T or F?*