I test rode a Clem Jr. In Walnut Creek with Alba's & I enjoyed it immensely; I
built my Clementine with Boscos, but even after going from an 80mm stem to a
100mm one they were too long.
On a whim I swapped in a set of 80's aluminum cruiser bars  (Laguna?) and I
have been happy ever since. I would recommend them, but they are long out of
production and impossible to find. Last set I saw on ebay was going for
$200!!!!
Still, I think there could be  something better so I am keeping my eyes open!