Olof...that is an absolutely gorgeous colour

Chris, I know Bill sent you the link to the JB/Campy only paint colour
chart, and Grant has also indicated that the jumbo box of Crayolas are a
useful tool for determining colour.

My   ideas only for colours that go with cream ...are that I like darker
and warmer  as opposed to the blue/cooler colours with cream. To my eye the
silver and light blue models are not as pleasing. But, to be fair of course
, seeing a paint job in the flesh is different , and different in sunlight
or cloud or low light conditions. I also think I've mentioned that 4 of my
5 (will be 5) reflect my love of autumn colours
(metallic dark green ,construction pumpkin, burgundy metallic, harvest gold)

Anyway, good luck with what you choose!