Doing a little parts bin and closet clean-out.  Offering up some odds and
ends for sale.  All prices are SHIPPED.  Feel free to ask questions.

Carradice Nelson Longflap.  Purchased but never mounted to a saddle.  Green
canvas, honey leather.  $80 Shipped.
Longflap photo
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/8375639@N05/30919772745/in/dateposted-public/>

Suntour thumb shifters.  Selling a group of five shifters.  Two fronts,
three rears (all 7spd index w/ friction option).   Mixed models, but 1 pair
of XC Pros Multi-mounts, one pair without model designation, and a lone
rear shifter that seems to be another XC pro Multi-mount.    All are used
and in fair to good condition.  The metal barrel adjusters are slightly
bent on 3 out of 5, but all seem to be interchangeable between models.
$30 for the bunch of them.  Shipped.
Thumb shifters photo
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/8375639@N05/22946084487/in/dateposted-public/>

Schwalbe Big Apples, 29x2.35.  RaceGuard & Liteskin version.  Wire bead,
reflective sidewall stripe.  These were take-offs from my Hunqapillar, and
probably have less than 200 miles on them.  Surprisingly good rolling for
such a big, burly tire.  $55 for the pair.
Big Apples photo
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/8375639@N05/30832132381/in/dateposted-public/>

Suntour XC Pro Front Derailer.  31. 8 Clamp diameter.  Used, but fair
condition.  Lacks a clamp bolt.  I'll throw this in free with the purchase
of something else on the list.  Otherwise, how about $15 shipped.
XC Pro Front Derailer photos
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/8375639@N05/30285472434/in/dateposted-public/>

Paypal Friends and Family preferred, but contact me and we can arrange
other options.

thanks,
john