Are you bummed that you can't buy a 55cm Appaloosa?  Are you double bummed
that the Butternut color of 55cm Appaloosa sold out in the pre-sale, and
never gave you a chance at one?

I love mine, but I've fallen for the 650B Hunqapillar.  If you want to buy
my Appaloosa, I promise I will turn around your money and buy a MUSA
Hunqapillar.

I'm offering the following:

frame-fork-headset
stock seatpost and saddle
stock wheelset, tires and tubes (no cassette)
SKS P65 fenders
stock choco-moose handlebars
stock kickstand

$1300 shipped

Here's a photo of the complete bike:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/29852875792

I talked to Grant about it and he said he's not mad if I sell the Appaloosa
that I just recently bought.  He gets it that I love 650B.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA