Now that I have the 650b Clem and a pair of Nokian A10s coming from Peter
White I don't see myself using the old twitchy 700c hybrid as the winter
ride anymore, and that leaves me with a pair of Schwalbe Winter Marathons
I'd like to pass on to someone who could use them. 700c x 35mm, used a
couple months of the year the past two winters, maybe 600-800 miles on them
tops. Tread is still perfect, though the studs have gone brown. 7 studs
missing total (3 on one, 4 on the other). One stud is mis-seated and
probably not long for the tire. I'll need to find a box to ship them in,
but can probably do $75 for the pair to CONUS, or I'll just do $60 for both
if anyone is near the Indianapolis area. Pictures on request, no problem,
and shoot me a private message if you're interested.