Finally had time and an overcast day to take photos of the Ruthworks F-15
small rando bag that Ely made for me.
I used a Cygo helmet mount to attach my headlight to the bottom of the bag,
and it's very firm.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP1010001.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP1010009.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP1010011.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP1010016.jpg>

Ely installed some velcro straps that help, but mostly, I made it solid by
attaching M4s through the bag U-box.