Eric--On the lights, would you still need to take off battery lights if you
mounted them in the same spot as the brompton ones?  for the rear light, if
you mount to top of the seatpost would that interfere?  for the front
light, does anyone have feedback on handlebar mounting the front light w/o
having to take it off every time you fold?

Jay--What did you replace the EZ wheels with?  Just skateboard wheels or
something specific for Brompton?  Noticeable difference?
Re: the folding pedals, i'm still trying to figure out when i need to fold
the pedal, is it mainly for when i need to place the bike down on it's side?