On 11/30/2016 10:23 PM, RonaTD wrote:
Please indulge me a little reminiscence. Riding home from work tonight on on my Cheviot, I
passed by the bike shop where, almost 25 years ago to the day, I was handed The 1992
Bridgestone Bicycle Catalog. After about 30 seconds of looking at pages 36&37, I handed
over my credit card and changed the course of my life. The XO-1 was exactly what I was
looking for, as if Grant Petersen had said, "So, Ted, what can we build for you?"
Twenty-five years and a reasonable number of bikes later, I am ever more grateful for Grant's
contributions to beautiful, common-sense bicycle design and components.