I have the Albastache on my 55cm Hillborne (which is up for sale here), and
I like them a great deal. (I've had the Nitto moustache bars on a couple
bikes in the past. I wanted to like them, but they were never quite right
for me.) Sounds like the Albas will work great on the Legolas, which I have
been using mostly as a pavement bike (great for that with Jack Browns), but
I think with the Albas I'll use the Legolas as more of a light trails/
gravel bike and run Panaracer Pasela TourGuard 37s on it. Thanks, all, for
the input.