On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 9:48:02 PM UTC-4, mike smith wrote:

> Has anyone changed handlebars on the CSJ?  I like the current bars but I'm
> too upright? 59cm Frame.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3miZpM2lZVo/WECaeBTpyHI/AAAAAAAAALY/mQO8HHy6oIUM8FOrtWmDmbXXZmAjemzVgCLcB/s1600/Sparrow.jpg>
I'm building a 55cm Chevoit and tried the Choco norm bars. Did not like the
hand position so I have some silver 52cm SOMA Sparrow bars coming. 2 inch
rise and I'm going to try them flipped with Ergon grips. They also come in
49 and 56 CM.

Here is a link to a Bosco users take:
http://simplecycle-marc.blogspot.com/2012/06/rivendells-bosco-bars.html I
have a pair of the Dia Compe nubbies coming too..\