Ha! If the swap happens as planned, I can have the new bike up and running
in a day or two. This bike is pretty perfect but I don't really carry
anything anymore. I would like to try the Roadeo and see if the lighter
frame tubes make a difference in how the bike feels. I have an old Falcon I
picked up on Craigslist, that is slated for sale, that I could use if
needed. That is if it not sold in the near future.......