Thanks for sharing the riding impression, from a year's experiences. I rode
M'bars for over a decade, and was used to the brakes "way out there" I'm
thinking on the wider, flatter, and closer A'stache (A'bars?), I'm going to
bring the brakes back from the front tangent point, for easier reach while
in the relaxed position. I'll get a fresh pair of interrupeurs, just to
play with, but think they could work well on the straight section of the
A'bars between the first and second curves from the stem. We'll see, and as
to weight... heck, this new frame already has a diagatube, a front
wide-body SON, top bag rack, low-rider racks, AND a boat-anchor Rohloff

- Andrew, Berkeley