As promised I took a photo of the build process.  I managed to find a Pearl
11 stem, which saved me some hassles and delays.  So the build list is
something like this:

Frameset: Rosco Bubbe Road 58cm Blue
Wheelset:  Mavic Open Pro 32 hole, White Industries T11 rear hub, SON
Deluxe front, Dura Ace Skewers
                  Compass Bon Jon Pass Tires, Ultegra 12-25 9sp cassette
Drivetrain:  Campy Veloce 110 BCD 172.5mm arms.  Chainguard/39T
tripleizer/25T rings, Grip King Pedals, Campy Centaur FD, Dura Ace 7700 RD
                  SRAM PC970 chain, Dura Ace 9sp barcons
Components:  Pearl 11 stem, Noodle 46 bars, CR720 brakes, SRAM S500
brakelevers, Avocet R40 saddle, generic post, Viva Orange Cloth Tape
Other Accessories:  King Cages, Plastic fenders, Hanging Edelux lamp,
Haulin Colin demi-Porteur front rack

There are a couple other mini-details that I'll show off when I get a
little closer

PHOTO <https://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/30864838503>