Hello Rivendell ppl,

I have some stuff for sale. I adjusted these prices to be cheaper than what
I have them at on craigslist.

1. Nitto ChocoMoose Handlebar/stem combo. Light use, good condition. $110

2. Brand new 650b Wheelset: Velocity Aeroheat to Shimano LX hubs. I believe
this is Rich-built. It's 32 or 36 hole (can't remember). If spoke count is
a dealbreaker to you, I'll bust em out & check. Riv Standard wheelsets are
$400. get yours here BRAND NEW for $280, and with upgraded hubs (currently
they offer Deore hubs with their standard wheelsets, LX is better)!!!!!

3. Brand New Nitto HiRiser stem. 25.4mm bars, 1 1/8" steerer tubes. 130mm
but it rises a lot so there's less reach than you'd think for a 130mm stem.
This is to comfort-able-ize your otherwise normal bike. $73 new on
Rivbike.com, I'll give it to ya for $55. (PS. would work as a nice dirt
drop stem since there's so much rise. Nitto makes some drop bars in 25.4mm,
such as the RM13 which would be perfect with this stem as an oldschool
mountain bike dirt drop combo).

4. I also have some Map Ahearne Bars, the wider version they make to fit
brakes AND shifters. Silver. Rough cosmetic shape around where the stem
clamps, because of some shim issues. They work perfectly and have low
miles, they just have annoying scratches near the stem. Pretty much new
except for the ugly scratches, so only $20.

5. Nitto Jitensha Flat bars. 26.0 clamp. These were $55 new at boxdog and
have seen very little use. Make sure your stem can accommodate the 26.0
width, as most flat bars are 25.4. These only have room for brakes, unless
your shifters can be clamped on without sliding them over the end of the
bar, if that makes sense. I know some paul thumbies can do this, and my
Shimano Deerhead shifters can do this, too. Otherwise, just assume they're
to be used with downtube shifters or for singlespeed. very light use, $35.

I'd much prefer local pickup in San Francisco (Ocean Beach/Outer Sunset),
but I can ship, too, at the exact price it costs above these prices.

Feel free to text me (free won cero) niiin siz free - siz niiin fave niiin
, or email A D A M L E I B O W (at) yahoo (dot) commmmmmm.

Will put pics later!!

Thanks for looking

Adam