I'm 5'10 with a PBH of 87.5 cm. In 2011 before I bought my Hilsen I measured
and I got 89.5 cm. Grant suggested a 63 Hilsen, which I got. Later when talking
to Keven he said either 61 or 63. I bought a used 63 Roadeo in 2013. I run a 10
cm Tallux and Technomic on the bikes. They fit great, no issues. I ride with
the bars (bot drops) level with the seat. That being said, if I were to do it
over (which I have no desire to) I would get the 61 in both bikes, more for
aesthetics than anything. I'd prefer a fistful of seat post or even a little
more. I have less than that now. And it would be easy to get the bars up high
enough. My MAP custom randonneur, which Mitch built from my measurements on my
Hilsen, and my "new" PBH, has a 59 seat tube and 59.5 TT. It fits swell as
well. When I get an Atlantis I'll go 61.