Deacon,

Thanks for both posts. Sitting at home on a cold day reading about riding when
I should have just suited up and went out!

This post inspires me to write up a similar retrospective on my Quickbeam. I've
had mine for 10 years and it is the most beautiful, fun, and inspiring bike
I've ever owned. Always makes me happy. This year I put those Barlow Pass tires
on  it and was transformed again by the ride.

I hate to admit after all the interesting gear discussion that, being in
Indianapolis, I just run mine single speed. Can't tell you the ratio, just a
little harder than it should be so I can cruise the flats here.

Brynnar