no, I don't.
Bell.  I always ring mine twice.  As soon as I think be heard, and again
just before I pass.  I usually get thanked for it by the pedestrian, and
people who need to adjust their width and do so will get thanked by me.
Dogs on leash, as much warning as possible.  Out of control masters, I may
ring 6 or 7 times.
For the rest, especially earbudworld and always with children, anticipate
panic stop.