I brought mine on a ride the other day with my 10 year old. It got a little
cold and I offered them to him. He cracked up looking at them! He accepted the
gloves I was wearing and I took the half mitts. Worked like a charm.

They are up there with splats, ponchos and the wind bib thing on high
practicality, low fashion scale. I have two ponchos, none of the others.

Edwin