Garth: f there are no definitions, and one thing means the same thing as
anything else, why does that leave you room to pontificate on meaning? So,
why do you bother to speak at all? And why should anyone bother to read
what you say?

Do you really believe yourself what you say below? I expect you really
don't, and that you are really just trolling.