So now that the church has cannonized disc brakes the question becomes how
many people are actually riding curvy disc forks? It seemed like Elephant
had it in the bag, but now they're redesigned their forks so I have to
assume there were issues. Soma is doing the Champs with disc brakes, but I
haven't had an opportunity to try the protoype so I can't say exactly how
much flex it's going to have. The Rawlands were redesigned with straight
blades when the decision was made to switch to disc brakes, but it seems to
me that curvy blades on a plus tire would be pretty much pointless.