As it looks my best bet will be finding someone with a hard case and shipping
via Amtrak Express. I'm not keen on trusting any delivery service like FedEx
two ways in 5 days. I am also intensely distrustful of the TSA.

So if I do take it it will be via Amtrak Express whilst I fly down.

A CME is a conference or class that furthers your medical education. My wife is
an NP in primary care and her employer pays for up to a certain amount. Lucky
her, lucky me!

Thanks for your input all!

-Justin