My Atlantis took a 27.2 seatpost

When you say "your Atlantis"... do you mean:

A.  Your brand new Atlantis frameset, straight from Rivendell Bicycle Works?
B.  Your old Atlantis, that you had built before, but are having rebuilt
after a repaint or something?
C.  Your old/new Atlantis, purchased second-hand as a frameset from
somebody else?

If A, call Riv.  If B, tell them your post used to fit and see if it makes
sense that your painter didn't mask that area.  If C, consider the
possibility that the previous owner didn't use a 27.2 seatpost and squished
the seatlug to the wrong diameter.  If I was looking at it I would look at
the slot in the back of the seatlug.  It should be absolutely perfectly
parallel.  If the slot is squished in due to a rough previous existence, a
combination of bending it back out and reaming it back out should fix
things.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA