HI Everyone,

I just swapped out stock 55cm bosco bars for the wider 58 version so i am
selling the originals.

Asking 45$  paypal friends and family plus actual shipping cost. My guess
would be around 15$ shipping, I will be using the box and packing riv sent
me which is kinda large. local pickup is welcomed 92313.  I'll post a
picture shortly but nothing much to see other then the bars.  There might
be some VERY faint insertion marks but basically looks new.

Preguntas,
Call  909 910-7424

Thanks,
Richard