Okay, update. Rear derailleur and VO cage sold, everything else still
remains. I lowered the prices on some of the stuff. If this stuff doesn't
move by the weekend, I may go the ebay/Craigslist route (with regular
prices reinstituted.) So now is the time to act! And if you are interested,
please let me know what your zip code is so I can estimate shipping.
Payment via Paypal, friends and family preferred.

   - Shimano BL-M700 brake levers, Deore “deerhead” series. Circa 1984
   early MTB cantilever brake levers, design based on motorcycle brake levers.
   Still work fine. $20 for the set.
   - Shimano BR-MC70 cantilever brakes, Deore “deerhead” series. Nice old
   high-profile cantis. Extra bits and used pads included. $20 for the set
   (whole bike worth)
   - Greenfield rear triangle kickstand. Made in USA! More stable than a
   traditional kickstand, and don’t ruin your stays either. $10
   - Klean Kanteen bottle cage. Designed for Klean Kanteen bottles, but
   other similar diameter stainless steel bottles (like Hydro Flask) fit fine.
   Not as pretty or durable as the VO Moderniste, but no rattle! $5 for both
   of them (two available).
   - Kenda Small Block Eight Sport tires, 26″ x 2.10″ Never been mounted!
   Got that semi-aggressive tread that is supposed to be good for mixed use.
   $20 for the pair. (That’s less than ONE new!)
   - Eton Raptor radio. This is one of those do-it-all emergency radios,
   with AM/FM/WX. I wrote about this radio extensively here. Right now the
   antenna is broken. I have the replacement (included with purchase), but the
   broken-off bit of the antenna is deep in the radio. I tried, I tried. Maybe
   you can? $10
   - Russian wind-up watch. I got this off the bay a few years back, when I
   felt like trying a wind-up watch. Works fine (though maybe slightly fast)
   and you have to remember to wind the sucker up every day…just like we used
   to have to! $5

Photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/albums/72157676196897423

yours,