I'm tempted to agree, except that this isn't an official Riv website. What
do others besides me and Keith think? And where do we draw the line? I
would guess that selling used, Riv-approved or Riv-compatible stuff onlist
is not *de trop?*

I want to know, because I want Rivendell to succeed, and I read Grant's
recent post about cash flow and the sad state of local bike shops and small
retail generally.

Patrick Moore, who just wrote (professionally) a bio for a woman who has
made great success of a small town flower shop -- kudos to her!

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 6:06 PM, iamkeith <keithhar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I appreciate a good heads up as much as the next guy, but i do think we
> need to reign in the discussions about shopping elsewhere besides Rivendell
> - at least on this forum.  As Grant put it recently (in multiple ways and
> places, actually), a business like theirs lives and dies with sales.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle