They certainly do make nice tires...but I've found the 26 X 1.5'' mclure
pass not nearly as durable as the Paselas w Tourguard and kevlar bead  (3
flats last summer)... they replaced. I know you have a 650B wheel.
Durability is something you may want to consider...the 650B Paselas I have
on my new mixte look like they'll be good ..but there are other good
durable choices as well. What were you using before?