The projects are backing up and so I am regretfully listing this for sale.
This is a Jo Routens inspired fillet-brazed 650b road/adventure bike built
by Pedimoto.
The frame and fork were custom built around 2014 - i don't know what the
tubing is but this thing is surprisingly lightweight.
There is plenty of clearance for bigger tires but looks and rides great
with 42 hetres.
The fenders are VO Zeppelins. Rear rack is VO. Front rack is custom.
Really beautiful detailing on the hellenic stays. The top tube has internal
brake routing.
Old-school campy style cable routing on top of the bottom bracket.
Braze on for rear taillight. Taillight is custom made by me : )
Custom engraved headbadge. Very subtle downtube decal.
I would like to sell this as a Frame / Fork / Headset / Fenders / Racks /
Taillight package.
$1600 . . . open to offers. Happy to take more detailed pictures if anyone
is interested.

ST 61cm CTC
TT 58cm CTC
HT 20cm

I have some bottom bracket / crank options and stem / handlebar options if
anyone is interested.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e5_I0VU5C9Y/WK8xO0i9XwI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/lhcYq8u55HgiL5qvlnEyDberLUbE77rIgCLcB/s1600/DSCF0017.jpg>
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2tk8LDfG_LQ/WK8xWG36I1I/AAAAAAAAARA/tdF2Jumvz4MutSUgdwZ40-DFANz0O6AqwCLcB/s1600/DSCF0003.jpg>
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mFCeSoVVOLM/WK8xfUntxUI/AAAAAAAAARE/WSx7xjXqK0sy3rPuPCD8plB8-Jw5LKSgACLcB/s1600/DSCF0006.jpg>