I had to check out the red to see. Red seems to be new--like, the 650B
Hunqa sizes and the 65 Atlantis. That's another Venn diagram overlap
functional problem. If we had room and money we could have bikes in stock
all the time, all sizes and models -- kind of like what Surly's like, I
imagine--or any other big bike company. Our way is to break ourselves and
risk a lot on one run of bikes/frames after another, and hope for the best.
It's probably good for the models, because we don't commit to things we're
not fully behind, but it's bad in other ways---