No, they're just chainrings I had in my parts collection. Probably
originally 8- or 9-speed - definitely not 10-speed. The 36t is a Shimano
and the 24t a stainless steel Sugino. Take no notice of the garbage
spouted by the manufacturers about needing speed-specific chainrings.
I've got several bikes running 11-speed chains/cassettes and not a
single one of them has "11-speed chainrings".