I seem to be going in reverse rivendell order with handlebars on the
hunqapillar. it had albatross and now albastache bars. like both for up to
30 mile rides, but im starting to get bad wrist pain/numbness after that. I
have 46cm noodles on another bike which are about the pinnacle of comfort
for my wrists

I would rather not put noodles on hunq because...
1-i like having a wider bar for leverage with a front load or off road or
both
2-riding in the drops/hooks, on descents, is not comfortable or easy to get
to the brake levers

I find the less extreme dirt drops intriguing, but i would like to be able
to be on the hoods most of the time.

What im looking for is...
-wider drop with some flare.
-useable hood/ramp area
-26mm clamp
-accepts bar ends
-has 125mm or less of drop
-comes in silver

the fairweather all road bar looks about perfect, but it's not quite wide
enough. the nitto rm-13 in the widest size may work, but the 140mm of drop
seems like it may have the same descent issue as noodles.

any recommendations?