I thought I had about 15-16 bikes but wrote it down and came up with 21
including the anticipated HubbuhubbuH so it is definitely time to sell a
few. Trying not to become a hoarder, but I guess that ship has sailed.

I have two 56 cm Double TT Sams - one 2012 blue headtube built as a single
speed with grey 700x50 Big Bens (don't try this at home, White Industries
Eno eccentric hubs and centerpulls required) and a 2016 metal flake orange
noodle bar 22 speed (my "racing" bike) with 700x44 Compass Snoqualmie Pass
tires, Curtis Odom LF Holey hubs. I am going to transfer the single speed
components to the Rosco Bubbe 50cm version 1 that is on it's way - so the
Blue Sam frame will be for sale - w/headset, BB and I can throw in some
Tektro sidepulls with it if desired. It is in excellent condition, no dents
or damage, just a few paint chips if you look for them. This was my 1st
Rivendell (up to 8 now ?!?)

I also have a 60 cm Betty Foy 9x1 with Bullmoose Boscos that can go.
Hammered Honjo fenders and a gorgeous NOS Spidel crank.

I am "in training" for the Cross Florida ride April 1 & 2 ( 170 miles in
two days) so I might be a little slow responding to emails & posting
pictures for the next couple weeks if anyone is interested. Rode my
Bombadil last year, it will be the orange Sam this year.

I also have a Trek Belleville (converted to 8 speed hub), late 70s (maybe
early 80s) Schwinn SuperSport (fillet brazed chrome-moly frame), Bike
Friday Metro, Scott SUB 10 (8 speed belt drive, disc brakes, SP dynohub)
and a Flying Pigeon that aren't going to make the cut.  The Flying Pigeon
is a two-speed kickback coaster brake with moustache bars (a Path Racer
style bike), but includes the rod brakes & handlebars, fenders and chain
case.

I have two 1973 P-15 Paramounts, one is too big for me (~24" frame) but has
original paint, decals and components and I am kind of on the fence about
it. The smaller one I bought new at the Schwinn dealer in 75 after my
Gitane TdF was hit by a car (actually a police car). Lots of miles and
components swaps (Campagnolo Hi-lo hubs, Rally rear derailleur) and a
couple of paint jobs. Keeping that one - need to sent it to Waterford for a
repaint & decals. Love those chromed lugs.

I have two early seventies Gitane Tour de Frances, one is too small (~20"
frame), it is going but I may have a friend that is interested already. The
other one is NOS - only ridden once by me with another set of wheels - the
original sew-up rims have never seen glue. Kind of a museum piece and a
keeper for now.

I also have an odd full nickel plated "Resurrectio" lugged single speed
with generator front hub and 650b's. probably about 53 cm.

Not sure about my SE bikes F@e.

I am in Florida and some of these would not be worth shipping, but if you
are in Florida I might deliver.

Laing