I just picked up a set of Schwalbe almotions in 50-584 but they make a
50-622 and a 55-622 and this one might be exactly the size you are looking
for if they are a bit undersized.
They are currently only measuring out to 43mm wide on synergies but they
are taller then the 42-584 Marathons they replaced.
I got them to mount tubeless on a set of cliffhangers so we will see once
all those parts come in.
They seem tough but still roll well.