Hi everybody - I am looking for a good used Nitto M-12 rack to buy or
possible trade for a CETMA platform rack in very good condition custom made
fo me with a 12x12 platform and single upright powdercoated a bright silver.
Pictures provided upon request.

Thanks in advance

PS - I also have a 56cm Kogswell PR frameset (Powdercoated Blue - used to be
the black V-2 Model) with Al. Kogswell fenders (Rattlecanned Blue) modified
to work with included Honjo stays, M-12 rack (Powdercoated Blue), Cane Creek
S-8 Headset, HiRise Al. Stem, Al. Post, & Post Clamp. Everything, including
shipping to the lower 48 for $600.00

Everything is in extremely good condition - no dents or scratches

For pictures and more info, please see:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37017...@n02/sets/72157618514478273/