Hi all,
I'm new to this group and came to it via searching about this Pass & Stow.
It seems to me to be the perfect combination of needs, from panniers to top
platform to not being "too' big (eg Surly 24-pack). Does anyone have some
updated pix, especially with bags and/or wald basket, to share? I noticed
somebody sold theirs a few days ago, and if anyone else is still interested
in selling theirs, please reach out.
Thanks again, and y'all have a great community I'm excited to join.