Jim makes a really good point here. The Rambouillet works fine with
fenders and 32s so why bother with 650b. If you don't use fenders you
can fit a tire up to 37mm. There was an article or note in one of the
RR, I can't remember which one, where Grant mentioned that their bikes
weren't good for 650b conversion.

--mike