So I picked up a bike locally for friend (no money has changed hands so it's
still mine) and it had a rivet saddle on it.  I was upfront with the seller
that it was desirable but he said he didn't feel like taking it off.  I got
excited so I put it on my Sam but maybe it's not for me.  From what I've
measured it's a diablo.  I probably could ride this model or independence since
there's some overlap in sizing but can't find the sweet spot on it.

Any advice for setup?  Anything different from b17?