Hello again!

It's Spring, I have ridden very little after upgrading my 58cm Betty Foy to
the 60cm Cheviot, gained weight, but am back riding again...

Coming back to review the stuff I have to get rid off to make room for the
upcoming Hubbuhubbuh tandem (next Saturday pickup if all goes as
scheduled), I'm putting again for an irresistible price, my 58cm Betty Foy
frame and parts.

Photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/orthie251/albums/72157671151708723

Included in the price:
- Frame & fork
- Headset
- Seat post
- Front & Rear Silver brakes
- Bottom Bracket
- Leather chain protector (a bit stained)

Asking for $750 OBO + shipping; local pickup/delivery/meet-up in the SF Bay
Area can be arranged.

René