Come to think of it, to be more accurate, I never got it to work with
the Pana 32's, which I was using when I got the Ram.  So I bought and
installed new SKS45 fenders.  And since then, I've never actually
tried it with the SKS35's and GB30's.  I just assumed that since the
Pana's (which run a little small) didn't work, the GB's wouldn't
either.  But I'm not sure that there's any significant advantage to
the SKS35's over the SKS45's for randonneuring (slightly lighter?
slightly less aero drag?).