On 05/01/2017 04:49 PM, Bob K. wrote:

Tubus Tara (silver!) + Tubus LM-1 fork mount adapters--I bought this setup a year ago. I used it on a couple of short tours. There is some slight wear on the rails, but overall great shape. $100 shipped/OBO. Full disclosure: You can get the black version direct from Germany for around $80 shipped. The adapters would be extra. If you want silver, though, I'm your only source, as far as I can tell from a bit of Googling. It's not a shiny silver, but it's pretty (enough), and it will match your bike well (enough). Would prefer not to separate the rack and adapters.

St Johns Street Cycles in the UK has the Tubus Tara in silver https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/carriers-racks/tubus-tara-lowrider-rack-for-26-559-700c-622-wheels-silver/?geoc=US so you're not the only source.