I have always seen it wrapped from the bottom up with it wrapping going
outward from the top.  Just wanted to see everyone opinion on whether it
should be tucked. I have not done it yet but it seems that it will be too
tight to have that cork edge wedge using the bar end shifters.  It may not
even work but I am fine with possibly taping that end since the cork is
black.