Daniel,

As Vince explained it to me, there are two variations depending upon size
of HHH. We have a large, and the kit included a 203mm rotor, a Shimano
Acera disc brake, and an appropriate rotor/brake mount. The cost of these
was $51. There were also several options for controlling it -- I opted out
of those as we're going to use a vintage Suntour XC thumb shifter on the
stoker handlebar to control the drag brake.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL