You're on to something here, Wayne. Our kids liked biking a lot more when
we bought quality bikes. We plan on getting all of them into Rivs as soon
as we can (guessing the Mixte-esque end size and letting them grow into
them, starting about age 12-13. Until then we have a set
of https://clearybikes.com they love and grow through.

With abandon,
Patrick