F(anyone's)I;   Schwalbe One 650x25b tires on a 650b conversion:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aTwNBawzFFk/WRC4gVgjzoI/AAAAAAAAAMo/-iiL7ERlBaMLtdMMEhz1tJEhQh1I7jfoQCLcB/s1600/33726078973_b520206100_o.jpg>

Riv content is, um, the waterbottle is from the Rivendell mothership and
the waterbottle lid is from Rivelo.

I don't think there's a single Rivendell frame that wouldn't look silly
with this wheelset, unless I could hop in a time machine and get a
first-year custom made; You can only imagine how ridiculous these wheels
look under a Rosco  (the photos I posted a while back of the Rosco MTM I'm
trying to sell? those tires (Confreries) are huge compared to these) but
they give me buckets of room for fenders on this frame+fork setup.

-david "they ride nicely, too, though they're amazingly slippery on gravel"
parsons