Beautiful pictures, and a smart setup. I love my dingle cog, and need to
set the Quickbeam up with two rings again.
I'm glad the spill wasn't too costly.

I'm very pro QRs for dingle gear changes. I've used a wrench, but the quick
release is so fast. Bill's technique with only undoing one side my be
faster still, though - I haven't tried that.
Get the Phil wheel! I have gotten out to a big hill and realized I'd left
the wrench at home, though.

Philip
www.biketinker.com