I'd be interested! I live in north central (Burnet & Anderson) and work a
bit norther (Burnet & Braker). Walnut creek is good, northwest park, Austin
State Hospital/Central Market, Pease Park, and on down by the lake are all
good. Depending on east-west orientation it's easy to get down to Govalle
park at the end of the confusingly-named Walnut Creek trail too.

Mike