hello

i have some stuff for sale

berthoud 650b fenders, 50mm wide smooth stainless steel ~ some use,
condition's pretty good - idunno $65 shipped
(2) Schwalbe Big Ben Cream 700x50 - very minor use and >99% of life left.
just bought these off a lister but I already had a set, $50 shipped (what I
paid for them)
Bosco Bullmoose from Rivendell and Nitto, 58cm wide, Fillet brazed. Please
note these are the weird 12degree ones! they bend down more! - $120 shipped

I will give a discount for local pickup in San Francisco. I will take pics
a bit later.

holler atcher boi (310) 963 6959 or just email.

Thanks!!

Adam